Corporate INTL has an unrivalled distribution in the market. We have in excess of 70,000 individuals receiving the publication each month, with an approximate readership of 125,000 people, via electronic and printed formats.
The recipients of the magazine have been carefully selected to represent the perfect audience for professional advisers and financiers to highlight their expertise and service offerings via informative and credible features on a monthly basis.
The recipients of Corporate INTL are made up of the following criteria of individuals, from around the world. We boast a truly unrivalled global audience throughout many disciplines that relate to business activities in each country worldwide.
- Large, mid-market and a growing number of SME business leaders
- Leading public businesses on the numerous stock-exchanges around the world – CEO/Finance Director/Operations Management
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Firms - Investment Manages/Director/Partner/Analyst
- Banks – Leverage, Corporate & Commercial Directors
- Asset Based Lenders
- Law Firms – Partners & Managing Partners
- In-House counsel of leading businesses around the world
- Financial Advisory Firms – Directors/Partners
- Fund Managers – Investment Managers
- Due Diligence specialists
- Public Relations specialists
- Marketing & Brand managers
- Advertise to a circulation of over 70,000 individuals globally
- A long established subscription base since 2005
- Adverts will appear in both the hard copy and digital versions of the magazines
- All advertisements can be created by our in-house design team at no additional cost
- We have advertised some of the largest financiers and law firms globally