Corporate INTL’s annual awards mark excellence for the world’s leading advisers and financiers globally.
Who can vote?
The Corporate INTL Awards provide accolades to the world's leading business advisers and financiers. All active advisers and financiers are able to nominate themselves.
Firms posting self nominations must provide a full overview of their firm and evidence surrounding the reasons why they should be considered for the category.
What should I include in my submission?
We have provided space for you to detail your full company name, the primary contact for the award, why you believe you would be a worthy winner of the award, key clients you have in the award area, notable work you have carried out over the past 12 months and detail surrounding your firm and the nomination.
What happens if I win?
Each category winner will be notified in writing, which then allows you to create your own publicity campaign surrounding the award success. Corporate INTL will publish an Awards Publication, which will be distributed to our entire circulation base of 70,000+ individuals and will also be hosted on our website, which your firm will be offered involvement in.
- Running since 2008
- Awarding the leading and expert advisers from around the world
- We have awarded some of the largest law and accountancy practices globally
- Independently judged to ensure the very best advisers are chosen for each award category
- A truly global awards which promotes leading advisers from every corner of the world
- Prestigious independent accolade for all winners