Corporate INTL’s annual awards mark excellence for the world’s leading advisers and financiers in an array of countries and continents.
Corporate INTL Awards
The awards commemorate those who have been successful over the past 12 months and who have shown excellence not only in expertise but in service.
For all our awards we have undertaken detailed research via our independent research and editorial teams. We then create a shortlist of up to 5 potential winners in each category.
The shortlisted parties have been carefully scrutinized. We focus on service type, service range, business type, geographical location, how the business operates and the expertise each team can offer to companies that either trade or may want to trade in their chosen jurisdiction.
The shortlisted firms are then reviewed by an independent awards panel in each country with the eventual winners chosen by that independent panel.
Our awards therefore promote leading firms in their chosen specialisms throughout the world. As Corporate INTL magazine is read by business leaders, investors and advisers globally it’s a huge accolade for those firms that are awarded as winners in their specific categories. Once the winners have been announced and each team has received notice of their award win, a special publication is launched to commemorate the awards and to announce the winners globally.
- Running since 2008
- Awarding the most active and experienced advisers from around the world
- We have awarded some of the largest law and accountancy practices globally as well as boutique, specialist firms on a domestic level
- Independently judged to ensure the very best advisers are chosen for each award category
- A truly global awards which merits leading advisers from every corner of the globe
- Prestigious independent accolade for all winners
Key Benefits of Sponsorship Include
- A sustained year-long marketing campaign online, as well as in print both before and after the awards
- Expose your business amongst an exclusive community of the leading domestic and international law firms, accountancy practices and finance providers worldwide
- A huge increase in nominations for other business advisers around the world away from law and accountancy practices globally
- Branding across the award category therefore heavily exposed to the shortlisted firms and the award winner
- Editorial & Advertising coverage throughout the awards supplement that commemorates our award winners, which is received by 70,000 individuals globally